2010/02/01

Sally Hansen> Red hot creme

hello sweethearts!!! I have a nail polish for you, that I really like! It is a Sally Hanson nailpolish and it is called "red hot creme" It is a n/p from 'hard as nails'. I am not a fan of S.H. and it is not good to use only S.H. for you nails. But this colour is sooo great, I love it!! But it last not so long. I had Base, 2 coats "rhc", topcoat!! for 3 days!! But thats ok, I dont like one nailpolish longer than 2 days on my nails! 



Like you can see, I try to grow my nails, so I can do some new nail art tutorials! 
hihi Do you have a favorite Sally Hansen nailpolish? I like this the most! 

Have a great evening!!
Big hugs to all!!
KuhlChikk

1 comment:

  1. very pretty, my favorite SH n/p is their qwik dry! i need to buy more!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für eure Kommentare. Sie bedeuten mir sehr viel!
Thank you for the comments. They mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails